Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sifting Through NECC info

It's hard to believe that NECC has come and gone. My brain is still on overload from all that I saw. One of the things I've spent time doing since I returned was rummaging through the conference planner to find hand-outs from sessions I missed. For most all of the sessions, one can find links relating to the presentation. Even if you were unable to physically attend the conference there is still much to learn.

Pay close attention to Technorati

for blog updates.

Check out SlideShare
for online presentations. You can either mark them as favorites or download them where possible.

iTunes is hosting the NECC podcasts.

As I'm sifting through all of the info I've gathered, my next step is to determine how to use it with my staff. So much to do...so little time.

0 comments: