Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pageflakes - Get it Together

Ever been to a website or a blog and seen Pageflakes listed in the subscribe section and wondered what it was?

Pageflakes is my favorite RSS aggregator. It combines feeds from blogs, DEL.ICIO.US, podcasts, and more.

Pageflakes makes the feeds look as if you are reading a newspaper. Users can set up tabs for each topic of interest. You can view headlines or exerts from blogs. So instead of scrolling through a massive list of feeds on some of the other popular aggregators you can flip through "pages" of content organized by topic. Setup is quick and easy.

Their newest feature is "Pagecasts". This allows users to make their pages public for others to view or for viewing by private groups.

If you're looking for one place to house all of your feeds then Pageflakes may be the one for you1

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Cindy:

My name is Stephanie and I am from the Pageflakes team.

I came across your Blog today and saw your article "Pageflakes - Get It Together". I was pleased to see your positive feedback on the Pageflakes site!
I wanted to suggest adding a Pageflakes RSS feed button to your page, allowing users a shortcut to add your blog feed to their Pageflakes page. I have provided a link to our RSS button setup: http://www.pageflakes.com/Pages/webmaster.aspx. If you were to add us, that would be great.

I appreciate your support! Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Elvine said...

My name is Elvine from Pageflakes and I came across your Blog entry on our platform. Thank you for the kind words.

I would be interested in featuring your Blog within our directory: (exe)http://www.pageflakes.com/Community/Pages/Page.aspx?Search=technology

Please let me know if you are interested in learning more so that I could send you additional information. I am also available for a call at your convenience to discuss in more detail.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks,

Elvine

My Pagecast!
http://www.pageflakes.com/elvine

Pageflakes Inc.
http://www.pageflakes.com